Makes 3-4 circular pancakes
- 10g of Renewal Mill's Organic Okara flour
- 30g Vanilla protein powder
- 10g Lakanto monk fruits (or 10g coconuts sugar)
- 3g/1 teaspoon baking powder
- 80g soft tofu
- 1 medium large egg or vegan egg substitute (like flax egg)
- 30g finely chopped beets
- 30g beets cans water
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon coconuts oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of greek yogurt or vegan yogurt substitute
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Strawberries and coconut flakes
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Put the tofu into a bowl and stir until it has a cream-like consistency.
- Add the wet ingredients to the tofu bowl and stir until well combined.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until well combined.
- Heat the frying pan on low medium heat and put in the coconut oil. Pour the batter into the pan to make 3-4 circle pancakes. Heat one side of the pancake for 3 minutes and then flip it to the other side for another 2-3 minutes.
- Enjoy with friends and family!!
Thank you Ayano@ayn163_diet for this original recipe!