Pink Okara Protein Pancakes
Makes 3-4 circular pancakes
10g of Renewal Mill's Organic Okara flour
30g Vanilla protein powder
10g Lakanto monk fruits (or 10g coconuts sugar)
3g/1 teaspoon baking powder
80g soft tofu
1 medium large egg or vegan egg substitute (like flax egg)
30g finely chopped beets
30g beets cans water
1 tablespoon water
1 tablespoon coconuts oil
2 to 3 tablespoons of greek yogurt or vegan yogurt substitute
1 teaspoon maple syrup
Strawberries and coconut flakes
1. Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Put the tofu into a bowl and stir until it has a cream-like consistency.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the tofu bowl and stir until well combined.
4. Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until well combined.
5. Heat the frying pan on low medium heat and put in the coconut oil. Pour the batter into the pan to make 3-4 circle pancakes. Heat one side of the pancake for 3 minutes and then flip it to the other side for another 2-3 minutes. Enjoy!!
Thank you Ayano@ayn163_diet for this original recipe!