Kim & Jake’s Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies ft. Renewal Mill Oat Milk Flour
1 cup vegan butter
1 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup white sugar
2 large eggs or vegan substitutes for eggs (like flax egg)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp xanthan gum
1 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cup Renewal Mill oat milk flour
1 cup brown rice flour
1/2 cup tapioca
3 cups dark chocolate chips of bakers choice
1. Cream butter and sugars together with vanilla until it is well mixed and fluffy.
2. Add eggs, baking soda/powder, salt, and xanthan gum. Mix until a loose dough forms.
3. Add the flours in stages, mixing in 1/2 cup at a time until a stiff dough forms.
4. Add chocolate chips to mix, be careful not to over mix, you don't want the dough to get rubbery.
5. Portion into silver dollar sized pucks and bake on a sheet pan for 13-14 minutes in a 325 degree preheated oven.
Thank you Kim and Jake’s Gluten-free for putting this recipe together!