- 1 cup vegan butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs or vegan substitutes for eggs (like flax egg)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup Renewal Mill oat milk flour
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca
- 3 cups dark chocolate chips of bakers choice
- Cream butter and sugars together with vanilla until it is well mixed and fluffy.
- Add eggs, baking soda/powder, salt, and xanthan gum. Mix until a loose dough forms.
- Add the flours in stages, mixing in 1/2 cup at a time until a stiff dough forms.
- Add chocolate chips to mix, be careful not to over mix, you don't want the dough to get rubbery.
- Portion into silver dollar sized pucks and bake on a sheet pan for 13-14 minutes in a 325 degree preheated oven.
Thank you Kim and Jake’s Gluten-free for putting this recipe together!