Toddler Apple Spice Banana Muffins
1 cup almond flour
1 cup okara flour
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1 scoop collagen (optional)
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 very ripe banana
3 oz pouch of apple sauce at room temperature
2 Tablespoons ground chia seeds
1/4 cup + 1 Tablespoon water
1/2 cup apple cider at room temperature
1/2 cup plant-based yogurt at room temperature
1/4 cup melted coconut oil or butter
1. Pre-Heat oven to 325F and line a regular cup muffin tin with liners.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
3. Mix the chia seeds and water together in a small bowl and let sit 5 minutes.
4. Mix the remaining wet ingredients in a separate bowl until fully incorporated. Add the chia mixture and mix well. Pour this mixture into the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
5. Divide the mixture equally into each muffin liner. Top with your choice of toppings.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Recipe created for Renewal Mill by Rezel Kealoha.