- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup okara flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 scoop collagen (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 very ripe banana
- 3 oz pouch of apple sauce at room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons ground chia seeds
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup apple cider at room temperature
- 1/2 cup plant-based yogurt at room temperature
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil or butter
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Chopped Nuts
- Pre-Heat oven to 325F and line a regular cup muffin tin with liners.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix the chia seeds and water together in a small bowl and let sit 5 minutes.
- Mix the remaining wet ingredients in a separate bowl until fully incorporated. Add the chia mixture and mix well. Pour this mixture into the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into each muffin liner. Top with your choice of toppings.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Recipe created for Renewal Mill by Rezel Kealoha.