**Note: All of the ingredients for this recipe can be purchased as a kit here!
About ¼ cup sugar
2 pods Occo Saigon cinnamon
2 pods Occo nutmeg
1 pod Occo Ceylon cinnamon
1 pod Occo ginger
1 package Renewal Mill Sugar Cookie Mix
½ cup neutral tasting oil (such as grapeseed, sunflower, or vegetable oil)
1/3 cup plus 1 Tbsp water
Ungreased baking sheet(s)
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- In a small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon of the sugar with the Saigon Cinnamon.
- In another small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon of the sugar with the nutmeg.
- In a third small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon of the sugar with the ginger and Ceylon cinnamon. Set the bowls aside.
- Pour the Renewal Sugar Cookie Mix into a large bowl. Add oil and water. Stir until all the ingredients are moistened and form a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into three equal portions. Divide one portion into 8 equal pieces. Roll each piece in Saigon cinnamon sugar to coat.
- Divide and coat the second portion of dough with nutmeg sugar.
- Divide and coat the remaining portion with cinnamon ginger sugar.
- Place pieces 2 inches apart on a baking sheet. Bake in the center of the oven until cookies are golden brown at the edges, 12-15 minutes.
- Rotate the sheet halfway through the baking time. Cool cookies for 1 minute on the baking sheet. Use a thin metal spatula to transfer cookies to a rack to cool. Be sure that the cookie sheet is completely cool before baking the next batch.
For Later: Save two of your remaining pods for future baking adventures!