Makes 2 servings
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 scoop organic okara flour
- 1 cup spinach (or other greens of choice)
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- Add frozen banana, avocado, okara flour, spinach and plant-based milk to a blender.
- Blend on high until creamy and smoothie. Add more milk if too thick or more avocado if too thin.
- Divide between two glasses and enjoy!
Did you know: adding okara to your smoothie doubles the fiber and protein. With superfood okara, there's 9g of fiber and 4g of protein in each glass!