This is almost like writing out the recipe for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (that is to say, silly) but sometimes we just need to remind ourselves of this easy, delicious hack.
Makes 2 cups
- 1 pint of any vanilla vegan ice cream (we used Oatly Vanilla)
- 4 upcycled brownies made with Renewal Mill's Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix
- Let the ice cream thaw on the counter for approximately 10 minutes, or just until it's starting to get soft enough to easily scoop.
- Scoop out the ice cream into a medium mixing bowl.
- Crumble the brownies over the ice cream and then stir to mix in.
- Place the ice cream in an air-tight container (or back in its original pint!) and refreeze for at least 30 minutes.
- Enjoy your decadent brownie ice cream - in one sitting or over time, we don't judge.