3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup okara flour
1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon flax meal
1/2 cup almond milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 tablespoons canola oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon almond milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1. Grease pan or mini donut maker.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F or heat up mini donut maker.
3. Mix flax meal with 3 tablespoons of water and set aside for a few minutes.
4. Stir dry ingredients together in a bowl.
5. Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and add the flax mixture, vanilla, and milk. Beat ingredients together.
6. Add in the oil and heat until combined.
7. Scoop batter into donut molds.
8. If using the mini donut make, cook for about 2 minutes. If using the donut pan, bake for 6-7 minutes.
9. Pop out donuts and cool on racks.
10. While donuts are cooling, combine the powdered sugar, almond milk, and vanilla to make a glaze.
11. One donuts are cool, dip top into the glaze and top with sprinkles of your choice.
12. Brew some coffee and start your morning happy!